Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finishes shotgun stocks? i bought a new club gun and it came with an unfinished stump walnut stock. i would like to get it fitted to me, checkered and oiled. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to Re-do your old stock? Thats nuts... I see he has one for sale, 2,400 bucks.
to finish fitting the stock to my gun, checker and oil. crap, i didnt even pay that much for the damn gun!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
to finish fitting the stock to my gun, checker and oil. crap, i didnt even pay that much for the damn gun!!
Sorry Boosted, I should have warned you it was pricey. That guy does some really superb work, but, it is not for the "faint of heart". Good luck in your search !

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Boosted, I should have warned you it was pricey. That guy does some really superb work, but, it is not for the "faint of heart". Good luck in your search !
i saw some of the work. it's like art, but i cant justify spending more on finishing the stock than i paid for the gun.

·
Registered
137 Posts
there are a lot of people that can finish stocks but if you want one fitted you will have to find someone local or drive a ways because they have to measure you so they can set the length of pull,drop ect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts