Very clean engine bay.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Clean lookin ride! i like it

·
Registered
59 Posts
Met him up at Byron one day when Speed Inc had a lane there. Real nice guy he was parked over by Ozz.

·
Registered
136 Posts
B.T. a friend of mine took the vid, care to share some info on the car? Looks great, are you hitting any classes locally like MDRA etc?
Thanks, It's a 408" AFR 245 heads, solid roller, Mast intake and a dominator. Went 8.70 @ 160 a few weeks ago at byron on a 32 jet. The plan was to run MDRA but they getting some fast shit out there. My cars been 130 in the 1/8 but thats not even close to enough steam for the top five. When it cools down Ill be back out with the big jets, I think it will go 5.30 in the 1/8

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Thanks, It's a 408" AFR 245 heads, solid roller, Mast intake and a dominator. Went 8.70 @ 160 a few weeks ago at byron on a 32 jet. The plan was to run MDRA but they getting some fast shit out there. My cars been 130 in the 1/8 but thats not even close to enough steam for the top five. When it cools down Ill be back out with the big jets, I think it will go 5.30 in the 1/8

Nice car. Can I ask what race weight you were at? I am building a similar combo for our local 10.5 race.
Thanks
Roger

1 - 20 of 28 Posts