Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
looking at buying a goose neck trailer, The place near me is selling Maxxd trailers.

Any good ?

Anyone have one ?
I have the Flatbed bumper pull I use to pull the jeep behind the motorhome It's a badass trailer well built!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
never heard of them. With all the known brands, why take chances.

PJ is the only other trailer brand i know of but the Maxxd trailer has a few things i like more just looking for info before i go and buy one.

Looking at a 28-30 maybe 32-35 if i can make the swing into the hay barn with 30k plus rating. i want very heavy duty Ive seen they have a 40k one that i might give a try. heavy weights and driving though fields you want over built.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
20,137 Posts
PJ is the only other trailer brand i know of but the Maxxd trailer has a few things i like more just looking for info before i go and buy one.

Looking at a 28-30 maybe 32-35 if i can make the swing into the hay barn with 30k plus rating. i want very heavy duty Ive seen they have a 40k one that i might give a try. heavy weights and driving though fields you want over built.

Do you mean 30K plus GVWR?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't they have an air ride trailer?

Yea i saw one with a pretty sweet air ride set up. not sure if i want to got with all the upgrades. but i want to only buy once for this goose neck . which is why im asking around to get as much info as i can

1 - 11 of 11 Posts