Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that has an intake smoker machine? I have a vacuum leak in my EVAP system and it's a bitch to find. Finding someone with a smoker is not easy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Make your own if you cant find one. Its pretty simple if you have an air compressor or the likes. I.E. tire inhalator/bicycle pump...etc. An empty paint can, some fittings, bbq briquettes, and baby oil or glycerin. They'res videos on youtube if you search it up.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make your own if you cant find one. Its pretty simple if you have an air compressor or the likes. I.E. tire inhalator/bicycle pump...etc. An empty paint can, some fittings, bbq briquettes, and baby oil or glycerin. They'res videos on youtube if you search it up.
That's my next step. I don't have time for this bullshit, just want to get it fixed. I don't want to change parts just for the hell of it. The canister is $250 with the valves and such.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Go see John Bartunek in Pearl River NY. Get it fixed the first time.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Have you replaced the gas cap with an OE cap..............................and looked at the sealing surface real good?... :confused:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Morris plains auto may have one good guys long time family business depending on where in north jersey you are . Call and talk to tony.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts