Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching these pesticide machines on MavTV I was wondering how much diesel they burn on a single pull.

·
Smoked another CTD
3,953 Posts
Watching these pesticide machines on MavTV I was wondering how much diesel they burn on a single pull.
We burn between 2-3 quarts.

On board from Friday night.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
6 blowers FTW

·
Smoked another CTD
3,953 Posts
These machines a Pro Stock class. The smoke that comes out of the pipe kills bugs 2 states away.
About 3x what we do. Maybe a little less. Bigger motors than our 411", more rpm than us, and a bigger turbo then ours. I do not get Mav TV.

·
Smoked another CTD
3,953 Posts

·
Smoked another CTD
3,953 Posts
Lotsa dough in them. $$$$$. Pretty cool but for just 300' I really don't get it.
It is because you can kind of thing.
Some don't get it. Some love it. Lots of room for creativity.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Went to a local garden tractor pull today. Everything from complete stock to unlimited. The unlimited stuff is crazy running on alcohol 10-12k rpms. Cool stuff but not cheap.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Went to a local garden tractor pull today. Everything from complete stock to unlimited. The unlimited stuff is crazy running on alcohol 10-12k rpms. Cool stuff but not cheap.
I was talking to a guy on thursday about them, says they make like 100hp out of the twins and 70hp out of a single cylinder. Crazy shit.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Not involved but very impressed..........I would love to see a hemi in a pro mod take 200 PSI from the hit to finish line........Pullers stuff that much air in those big diesels

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I've only been to one and it was pretty cool to see and hear the power but the highlight of the night was watching the ******** pull their daily driver trucks. We were placing bets on what would break with each truck. They were tearing shit up left and right. I couldn't see the point in it.

·
Registered
14,468 Posts
Lotsa dough in them. $$$$$. Pretty cool but for just 300' I really don't get it.
We run 300' in the sand drags as well (though longer at the sand dunes). Same concept as asphalt, go as fast as you can in the space allotted. Just like asphalt, chassis setup/etc. plays a big part. You see things out there with a ton of power that can't run for shit, and things that shock the hell out of you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts