·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he just yanked him off his back for the pin.....

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
wth is up with the way they start? never been into wrestling... what is the reason for one starting on the floor like that?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My 140 lb wrestler benches 260. Im 6 3 and 215 and I quit wrestling him I cant win anymore. Id bet you guys that say its gay couldnt hold out the 1st period with someone half your weight.

The reason they start out one covering the other is how they score points. The lower person gets an escape for 1 or turnes it around and covers the other guy for 2. Put the guy on his back for 2 more and hold him there for 5 seconds and score 3 more. Pin his shoulders for game over. Its alot easier said than done.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
My 140 lb wrestler benches 260. Im 6 3 and 215 and I quit wrestling him I cant win anymore. Id bet you guys that say its gay couldnt hold out the 1st period with someone half your weight.

The reason they start out one covering the other is how they score points. The lower person gets an escape for 1 or turnes it around and covers the other guy for 2. Put the guy on his back for 2 more and hold him there for 5 seconds and score 3 more. Pin his shoulders for game over. Its alot easier said than done.

your son is very very good.

fucking up an opponent like that is also very rare in wrestling, it isn't the mma.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you. It wasnt because Im a jock at all. I play slow pitch softball thats it. Last year he went 29-5 this year he is 13-4 so far

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
279 Posts
^^^^that was a long ass jump lol

Me and my dad sled pull and drag race, we try to record everything
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Thats cool. My friend was in Richmond this weekend with his son wrestling.
I have hours and hours of video of my son racing. You can never go back but you can always watch the videos.
Im glad you and your son are having fun and spending time together. Thats what being a dad is all about.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Not only will you have things to look back on but someday he'll have something to show and motivate his kids. Good job Dad.:smt023

1 - 20 of 23 Posts