Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to building a few pretty soon. Catchcan will be tigged and have breather as well as a peacock valve to drain. Can use -10 or -12 fittings and lines. Just seeing if there are any interest?

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'M INTERESTED AS WELL !!!!!
Would like it to be big enough to run both calve covers to.

[email protected] if you have any pics
Greg

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will it have a filter on top? Id like to def see it 1st,lookin for two -12 fittings on one.
Yes it would... This is one that I built for my old turbo civic last year.. Keep in mind this one is a small one but you get the idea... This one didnt have a drain on it but the drains are very easy to add.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do any round stuff? most ones i see are round,gotta be competitive. Then it could have a more clean mount like this...

Yea I can do round ones as well 3 or 4 inch.. as well as have baffles in them which I dont think the one you pictured above does.. (I could be wrong)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A good size ones for the rectangular ones are 5x8x3.5 ( this would be good for a street car that is turbocharged) For a really high hp setup a bigger one would be preferred

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
made it (well actually i had two other board members make it for me cause i shouldnt legally be allowed anywhere near a welder )

1badnotch made it

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I would for sure like to see what you can do and for how much $$$$ mine is a BBC and I will need the Catch/Can w 2 inlets and it's dedicated a race car, the one in the pictures I am getting a Vac. set up ( Moroso pump,brackets for a motor plate .....well....everything except the Catch Can set up that the Guy kept for his new experiment he is doing) PM sent.
Thanks,
RC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts