Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
X275
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gradfather bought it for his son in 1955 . Son was killed in a car accident. Sat in a closet for 30yrs. till he gave it to my mother for me. Never got into hunting so i just shot it very little. Has the original leather carry strap . All in very nice shape . I ran the seial number #210xxxx the other day to confirm the 1955 build date. I'm not even sure how much to ask for it. Anyone have any idea what it might be worth ? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tony , i will post a pic later today

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
gunbroker.com will give you an idea/ballpark price.

·
X275
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a 51 year old gun, I'll give you $100 and you pay the shipping:)
Maybe if i was on crack and hard up for money , But , not the case. Id cut it up and make key chains out of it before i sold it to ya for $100:p. Just got home from work. Post a pic here shortly , Thanks

·
Registered
577 Posts
Your grandfather bought it and then gave it to your mother. Its been in your family 56 years why dont you just keep it.

·
X275
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your grandfather bought it and then gave it to your mother. Its been in your family 56 years why dont you just keep it.
Hey thanks man , thats what i keep telling myself, and go back and forth about selling any of them.On the other hand my wife thinks im gonna start a war with all the other guns i have. , LOL!! My other grandfather left me an arsenal, Im more into handguns. I have some other rifles that got left to me too that might be better for me to get rid of. ( less sentimental value) ,

·
Bovine Scatologist
17,834 Posts
You're just Phucking mean...;)
I've always had a passion for those. If the price is right, and it's nice enough, I'll buy it..

I agree, I'll give him $150 for it. :smt113

1 - 20 of 36 Posts