Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Throat is on fire, ears are tender.
First time in 10 plus years I have been sick, sometimes it's good to be a germ a phob.

·
Registered
28,149 Posts
Bill it sounds like you have that rare Hawaiian illness going around. They’re calling it Lackanookie. :-D

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
105° temp on Thursday after work called in sick for Friday,rested took some drugs went to work on Monday....feel better,but Coughing up brown chunks.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Yeah, I'm "Homesick". Problem is my home is long gone. I do miss being a young boy with my mom's cooking and playing ball as a kid. It sucks to be old and have a lifetime of memories.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Throat is on fire, ears are tender.
First time in 10 plus years I have been sick, sometimes it's good to be a germ a phob.
A simple comma "Anyone Home, Sick", would stop your thread, from sounding like you long for the good 'ol days!...

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Yeah, I'm "Homesick". Problem is my home is long gone. I do miss being a young boy with my mom's cooking and playing ball as a kid. It sucks to be old and have a lifetime of memories.
be happy you have GOOD memories, not everyone is so lucky.

not speaking for myself, I have/had (dad passed mom still alive) super parents and a fantastic childhood.

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Missed 2 days sick in 2018, missed 2 already in 2019. Laid on the couch for two days chugging Robitussin and watching all 3 seasons of Deadwood.

·
Titanium Member
11,074 Posts
Sucks dude.
Anytime I was around alot of people,or someone I thought was sick,I went home and drank gin.Knock on wood,havent been sick in 2 years now.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really got worse the past couple hours. Think I have strep throat, murder to swallow or talk, ear ache, swollen glands.
Guess I will be seeing the Doctor tomorrow.:(

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I really got worse the past couple hours. Think I have strep throat, murder to swallow or talk, ear ache, swollen glands.
Guess I will be seeing the Doctor tomorrow.:(
Sorry Bud!...
Getting sick SUCKS..............................when you don't get sick that often!... :(

·
Head Phuckstick
18,604 Posts
105° temp on Thursday after work called in sick for Friday,rested took some drugs went to work on Monday....feel better,but Coughing up brown chunks.
I’m going on Two Weeks with this crap and ain’t called in. I should have but couldn’t because I’ve had a bunch of jobs come across my table. I don’t know what this illness is but the shop is passing around like a $2 hooker!

Shannon

1 - 20 of 47 Posts