Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have put a order in. Back in nov. And as of now. This is the 5th time I have got a differnt date. Will now will be march 17. What the hell. If I had know. It was gonna keep getting pushed back I would of bought a differnt wheel. So is there anyone else besides summit/jeggs. That has these wheels. In stock. 15x4. And 15x10 with 5 inch backspacing. In a mopar 4 1/2 bolt pattern (no bead locks)

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why in hell would wheels be on back order for at least 5 months? Im sure they were back ordered before nov and whos to say they will even ship in march?
Damm centerline. Get off your dead ass

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I do too. Just cant find anyone that has it in stock

·
Titanium Member
10,447 Posts
Jeggs is the one. I ordered from...no. they are not in stock. Said the wheels are made when ordered
Bastards.I hate when companies do that.
Good luck on it.
I wonder if that makes them harder to return for any reason?

·
Registered
365 Posts
try this:

Centerline 800-345-8671

Tell them what part number you ordered. Tell them when you ordered it. Explain to them that you need the wheels to have the chassis shop mock up your ride heigth/mini tub/wheelie bars... whatever excuse.

Explain to them that you can order a similar style in Weld and have them in a couple of days. Tell them you really want to use their wheels and see if they can give you a ship date to Jegs... otherwise you'll order the Weld wheels from Summit.

be the squeaky wheel...

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
try this:

Centerline 800-345-8671

Tell them what part number you ordered. Tell them when you ordered it. Explain to them that you need the wheels to have the chassis shop mock up your ride heigth/mini tub/wheelie bars... whatever excuse.

Explain to them that you can order a similar style in Weld and have them in a couple of days. Tell them you really want to use their wheels and see if they can give you a ship date to Jegs... otherwise you'll order the Weld wheels from Summit.

be the squeaky wheel...
so lie....at least they telling him the truth

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have had a pair on order since late Oct early November . Was told 3-4 weeks by Centreline . Early January told mid/late Feb . Ordered through an American company - who has paid for them . They are a custom backspace Qualifier . Was hoping they would be here by this weekend for a National event round . Should have told me I was dreaming .Australian distributor won't order custom due to 6 month plus delays . Shit if I didn't already have Qualifiers I would have passed .
Great wheels shit customer relations and ability to supply to order .
Tex

·
Registered
365 Posts
bullshit. They arent telling him the truth. They are stringing him along because they dont know when they are going to ship. Centerline and others do it all the time. If you bought wheels and they said "It'll be 5 months" you'll probably cancel. If they told you "two weeks" you'd be more inclined to hang on.

And yes, I'm suggesting he bend the truth to give a reason for needing the wheels in a hurry rather than just wanting them. Just trying to help the guy out...

have a great day, twat waffle

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
bullshit. They arent telling him the truth. They are stringing him along because they dont know when they are going to ship. Centerline and others do it all the time. If you bought wheels and they said "It'll be 5 months" you'll probably cancel. If they told you "two weeks" you'd be more inclined to hang on.

And yes, I'm suggesting he bend the truth to give a reason for needing the wheels in a hurry rather than just wanting them. Just trying to help the guy out...

have a great day, twat waffle
Can't think of better insult than twat waffle...:confused: that so 1980s
have nice day also liar

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes. If I had known that it was gonna be a backorder like it has been. I most deff would not have ordered them. And would of tried to come up with something else
2 other company's make a wheel simular. But one said not for street use at all cause bend easy. The other. Dont sell backs with out bead locks also cant use..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im in same boat. Last March I bought a set of the Dicer Nitrous series for my Ranger and got them next day from Jegs. Last Oct I hit the wall and ruined both passenger side wheels. In Dec I ordered both replacements and got the rear wheel next day. Im still waiting on my 15x4 and now its pushed back to 2-8-16. Summit shows same wheel not shipping until May! WTF.

I just talked to Centerline again {louis} and he said these wheels should be caught up and shipped in no more than 2 more weeks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts