Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend sent me a link to these guys in Illinois. He says that you pay a fee to listen to a webinar and then you are put in a drawing for a gun. Anyone heard of these guys? They do have a FB page also. And they also have an online store where they sell all kinds of gun gear.

Just wondering if they are on the up and up. Thanks!

· Age of Acquiescence
34,827 Posts
Yes

Stay Away!!!!!

· Registered
1 Posts
My friend sent me a link to these guys in Illinois. He says that you pay a fee to listen to a webinar and then you are put in a drawing for a gun. Anyone heard of these guys? They do have a FB page also. And they also have an online store where they sell all kinds of gun gear.

Just wondering if they are on the up and up. Thanks!
I thought they were legit. You buy a "seat" for a webinar. After the showcase of an item a VIP is picked for said item. Basically a raffle but legal loophole. I've purchased many seats for the same type of firearm and on multiple occasions the same person has won... tonight was the last time. I thought they were legit but after I correctly picked the winner before they used the random number generator... I'm done. I can't definitively say its a scam, but i'm not wasting anymore $$$

· Age of Acquiescence
34,827 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I have bought several seats on webinars. As with anything you're not always going to win. A couple of weeks ago I won a sig Sauer p320. The dealer I have my firearm shipped to told me he has gotten many firearms that people have won on dld VIP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts