Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed over with a buddy and his twin turbo Camaro for the drag radial deal. Anyone else?

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,913 Posts
u talking about rick heads old camaro??

whats the deal with that car if you dont mind me asking..i know head went 5.0s with it back in the day and every time i see it out seems like it blows the tires off or only gos 5.20s..i seen it for sale with the ad saying 1400 rwhp at like 14#s of boost or something crazy like that.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
u talking about rick heads old camaro??

whats the deal with that car if you dont mind me asking..i know head went 5.0s with it back in the day and every time i see it out seems like it blows the tires off or only gos 5.20s..i seen it for sale with the ad saying 1400 rwhp at like 14#s of boost or something crazy like that.
It is Rick's old car. There has been a series of mishaps that have kept the car from performing like it should. Everytime the car has been out something bad has happened. Intercooler problems, boost controller issues, converter, etc. Steve Petty has been there to tune the car several times but with the mechanical issues, hasn't been able to get the car where it is capable. Frank qualified with an 8.03 at Orlando last year with a really, really mild tune on the car. I know he is also friends with Chris from AC Carcraft. I understand they are working together to get things figured out. As for HP numbers, I don't know. Rick had twin 80's on it. It now has twin 88's. It has proved to be a wicked ride. I really don' know what the numbers are. It is a stout little small block.

·
6,816 Posts
I'LL BE THERE IN REAL STREET GOING GIVE IT SOME SHAKE DOWN PASSES

·
6,816 Posts
yeah 10-4 thats who there talking about

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
6,816 Posts
Thanks John will see how it runs I may make a trip to run up there in you small tire class virgina

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
We are racing this Friday, hopefully we have a good turnout.

·
I need a cape...
1,593 Posts
Damn, Enrique no wonder you were so pissed Saturday night...I completely forgot you rebuilt it...i remember my dad mentioning it to me but i wasn't thinking that when i saw you...how did it run because i was so damn busy in the back i missed just about everything...i only got to see El Loco run the Regal and that was it...thanks for flipping me off too LOL

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really like Eric, good guy. I think he has a secret desire to fly. He is constantly looking at the sky when he races. He's a one man highlight film.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts