Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· photobomber
2,512 Posts
<sigh>

Do we REALLY have to go over this again?

http://www.tinaja.com/glib/resbn88.pdf

Hydrogen on earth is not a fuel. It is only an energy carrier.

There is more hydrogen in gasoline than there is in liquid hydrogen.

Electrolysis is not usually your best way to generate hydrogen.

The available energy in a hydrogen flame is very low.

Hydrogen can rot metal through an embrittlement and will easily diffuse through most other materials.

A closed-loop electrolysizer stops a car in less than its coasting distance.

Pulsing, ac, or sparking will only reduce electrolysis efficiency.

Water is not a fuel. It is an ash.
Another name for an on-board closed loop auto hydrogen generator is a dynamic brake. One that, if activiated, causes your car to stop in much less than its normal coasting distance.
There are always heat losses in all alternators, electrolysizers, and heat engines. All closing your engine to alternator to electrolysizer loop does is cascade these loses.

· photobomber
2,512 Posts
Paul H.
Why don't you go back to when people were wiping their ass with leaves!!!
Let people with vision chase an idea. You are probly well educated. When did lose your quest for knowlege? Please turn your negativity into creativity.

You've GOT to be kidding me. How is it 'negativity' to insist on proof, or at the very bare minimum, not violating well-established science at every turn? Folks like you are why there's a market for thousand-dollar digital audio cable and wooden amplifier knobs.

I should really just stop trying to keep people from getting ripped off by these kinds of scams and start scamming instead. I could certainly come up with something more believable...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.