Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Polaris Razr Rangers? The kids sized one?
Will it tow a race car? Still a side by side.. Seems pretty compact and small.. And way cheaper..

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
hey pop-pop...
good news and bad news
1) them things are kick ass! my uncle has one out in indiana..
2) with that being said, my fat ass, some beer n going up a hill with a passanger i def. felt the power go away...

depending on the track its probably perfect....

Plus, with your scooter, and the mini rzr between the two you should get it back to the pits! (you are in a scooter now right old man?

·
Roll Tide!
2,623 Posts
Tommy has one, we talked about using it. I think it will pull a racecar no problem, the downside is trying to get in the thing - they're really small.... which may not be an issue for you... :D

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,163 Posts
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?.....170CC RAZOR?

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey pop-pop...
good news and bad news
1) them things are kick ass! my uncle has one out in indiana..
2) with that being said, my fat ass, some beer n going up a hill with a passanger i def. felt the power go away...
VERY UNDERSTANDABLE...
depending on the track its probably perfect....

Plus, with your scooter, and the mini rzr between the two you should get it back to the pits! (you are in a scooter now right old man?
Dont Phuck with my scooter Bacarty... It's a custom built "Trike", with twin 160 cu in S&S engines, a 9 inch rear, and 315 Radials...
George Bryce is buildin it.. The cooler holds 2 cases of Bud Light..
CUMGITYASUM

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,163 Posts
IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN ONE.....

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tommy has one, we talked about using it. I think it will pull a racecar no problem, the downside is trying to get in the thing - they're really small.... which may not be an issue for you... :D
If Tommy can get in it.... Will or I won't have a problem..;)

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Had one for kick's and no problem pulling a car,best thing to do is go up on the sprocket in the rear bout 4 -6 teeth if your gona pull alot.One we had pulled fine on grass or solid ground.Used it a couple of time moving some junkers and such.

·
Registered
38 Posts
It might do it but if you are over 5' tall it might be a little cramped. I have stuffed my big 6'4" ass in mine but it wasn't pretty. get a golf cart and be done

1 - 17 of 17 Posts