Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to say for 300.00 this is the most insane little toy I ever seen. Its kinda useless overall really but I'm kind of a gadget freak and it is amazing how well this little thing works on the internet, it picks up wifi my laptop doesnt even see, movies are great, really cool little box if you are into that sort of thing.

I actually bought it for my kid, my eyes aret exactly up to task of web surfing with the thing but I have been having a ton of fun with it. Anyone else played with one?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had one since October its jailbroken so I have Gameboy games on it and PS1 games, GPS Mail and all other neat things too. I love it!
I have to look into modding it, but I dont want to screw it up on the kid.

TurboAWD, I'm too old to do YB on that little thing, too much of a pain to zoom in and out. But my kid can do it easily..

·
Registered
9 Posts
I work for Apple and do tech support for the iphone. If your phhone is unlocked, be careful when updating, cause it can freeze up and then you have an expensive paper weight!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I work for Apple and do tech support for the iphone. If your phhone is unlocked, be careful when updating, cause it can freeze up and then you have an expensive paper weight!
J.R. I've had the 30g G5 for about 2-1/2 years now, but it freezes up like crazy! I was told that because the iphone/touch have flash drives, that freezing up is rare! Is that true? Also how much is that 3 year extended cost?

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Yes, Just NEVER "update" iTunes when its plugged into the 'puter. Won't be a paper weight though, just have to unlock it again. Mines an unlocked USA piece..:cool:

Kevin, yeah, its hard to read..but does the job in a pinch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts