Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
My kid has one. All the sports games are good, the bowling and baseball would be fun and easy enough for boys that age.

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
My son loves "Carbon". its a racing game. of course Wii sports is great. now they are playing "Lego Star Wars, the complete collection", but I think thats probably a Wii bit advanced for a 6 year old (as is the Carbon, come to think of it). now if he's a gamer, maybe he's up to it, I just know that its challenging for my soon to be 10 year old.

Bob

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
I love the sports pack. I have a few other games, but I've never even opened the packaging. Any time I bother to set the whole thing up, it's for the bowling or golf! Tennis or baseball = shoulder out of service for a week! :(

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
You dont really need to swing your arm. my nephews showed me how to just flick my wrist to do it.

:supz::supz::supz::supz:

Bob

I love the sports pack. I have a few other games, but I've never even opened the packaging. Any time I bother to set the whole thing up, it's for the bowling or golf! Tennis or baseball = shoulder out of service for a week! :(

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Any of the sports games are fun.

It only gets turned on when the weather is bad around here. Other than that the kids play outside.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I have the Wii Fit it is way cool. There are 4 main programs on there, strength training, yoga, balance games and i forget what else lol. It keeps track of all your stuff and the more points (time) you get it will unlock new games. I also do some boxing and running which comes with the Wii Sport. :)

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
my studio is only doing WII games now.. and some neat stuff will be getting relased very soon ;)

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I have a chipped wii and a whole lot of games, only thing I can tell you is to rent something before you buy it, as a lot of the games may seem like they are for kids but may be a little complicated for them.

Somehow even with the pile of games I have, Wii Sports still sees the most playing time

1 - 20 of 21 Posts