Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a driveway made entirely of gold bricks? See, I own 100,000 acres and the driveway is 2.6 miles long, and Im building a 25,000 square foot house. Im thinking that a regular driveway is just not good enough for my 5.3 turbo powered cars to drive upon, so I want to build a driveway from solid gold bricks. Where should I buy the bricks? I hear that south Africa has a deal on solid gold bricks, but I would really like to buy my gold bricks in the United states...

Anyone have any info that would help me spend an obscene amount of money on my driveway?

·
iron head clevelands
8,248 Posts
Long lost uncle ^^^^^ I'm waiting for my Inheritance :p

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
I just installed a platinum and gold driveway. It's OK. I hired mercenaries to keep the common folk off it.

·
slams revolving doors
3,881 Posts
Do you plan on heating it?

·
T5 & T56 building fool
25,285 Posts
My driveway use to be made of anthracite but after a summer of driving on it, they turned into diamonds.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I would advise against the gold driveway, I had to pull mine out after only 5 years of use. It seems it doesn't wear very well particularly with studded snow tires.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Most of mine went away when gold was selling high. Neighbors would come by, and fill their solo cups up of nuggets. :-damnit

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Looking for contractor I'm your man a real honest gold bricker. You will be happy to know my gang only drinks on days ending with a y .............. We work sunup to sunset except cloudy days we go fishing.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
just.............................

wait for it...............................

FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD.

your not in kansas anymore!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts