Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
old ladies friend needs a home for her dog.. i always like labs but i hate sitting in a pile of dog hair.. she said they only shed a little but i think she is bs ing me.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
old ladies friend needs a home for her dog.. i always like labs but i hate sitting in a pile of dog hair.. she said they only shed a little but i think she is bs ing me.

australian shephards and labs are both short hair dogs. they do shed, but nothing like a long hair dog does thats for sure.

·
Disconnected
3,444 Posts
I had an Austrailian sheppard/German Sheppard. That dog was cool as hell. Bad news dog right there for it's size.

R.I.P Clyde.

BTW, He had short hair and didn't shed to much if any. My buddy had an Aussie Shepp that had long hair and shed terribly.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Our dog is that exact mix 3/4 lab 1/4 shepard and he shed's alot you have to vacuum every other day to keep your black socks not looking yellow lol. Good luck he is a very good well behaved dog no issues in that department.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
australian shephards and labs are both short hair dogs. they do shed, but nothing like a long hair dog does thats for sure.

Aussie sheppards have very long hair, Austrailian cattle dogs have short hair. My aussie sheppard shedded his ass off.

Not trying to split hairs...get it?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Also...our A sheppard had the best personality of any dog ever as far as I am concerned. Part of me died the day he passed.

·
Registered
87 Posts
weve had two Ausi shepards, the 1st was a mix, not sure what, but they do shed. She passed and we got a new one, purebred, and she sheds too. They are great dogs, and very protective, i cant hardly get after my kids and she will be showing her teeth to me. If anybody came in our house unannonced, they better get ready to get fucked up. you really need to be in the country with some running room to have one of these dogs.

·
Registered
876 Posts
someone else got the dog before we got to look at him. but thanks for the info
Too bad you missed him... if you do have a opening for a homeless animal, there are plenty available (to the tune of 10,000 die every single day here because there are not enough homes for them :( ).

... and about the hair... its not poisonous :). I have one of the corded handheld vac's, picks it right up when I'm not too lazy to run it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts