Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
having fun
31,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got good pics of theyre "sportsman or pro" style columns in there mustangs?

so im about to embark on the next phase of my radial coupe,installing a "sportsman or pro" style column in my car--ill be ordering the stuff from art{applied racing technologies} tonight

im well aware itll be different for every driver to an extent-based on height and seating position-i would just like some good idea's on how you afixed the setup to under the dash

ive seen the trz kit but thats pricey-and i dont really need the adjustments--ive looked at the jegs weld on brace as well

https://www.appliedracing.net/index.php?cPath=41_148&osCsid=1fb07125cd1897772a39978f810df2de

i have a few flaming river u joints here already-si really only need the budget kit{i believe}..

so bring on the pics please!!

·
Pro Spectator
5,550 Posts
Re: anyone got good pics of theyre "sportsman or pro" style columns in there mustangs

this is how I make mine

sorry for the crappy pic

·
having fun
31,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: anyone got good pics of theyre "sportsman or pro" style columns in there mustangs

this is how I make mine

sorry for the crappy pic

k good start-thanks

whos column kit is that? similiar to what im pricing out?

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,705 Posts

Check out racecraft..they make a bolt in stang one for 180$

·
Pro Spectator
5,550 Posts

k good start-thanks

whos column kit is that? similiar to what im pricing out?
I made it, used a strange removable wheel kit & flaming river joints

made the delron <sp?> bushing on the lathe

·
having fun
31,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Check out racecraft..they make a bolt in stang one for 180$

looks great,seems like for adjustment i can just shim out/spacer the under dash attaching point..

thaks for that link--itll be one of the things i ponder for a while

·
having fun
31,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

bump for more pics and ideas?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts