Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if anyone else will be in the infield having a few adult beverages with us this weekend

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im trying to bring a new side to road racing. do you think they would get pissed if i got on my 4 wheeler with a bottle in one hand "liquor of course", and started cruzing around in the middle of the race

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
I'm not going but I will be watching it on speed

I watched it last year

Very cool race to watch

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
I would like to go Josh, I just have too much to do this week/weekend though. I will be at Daytona in November crewing for a friend of mine in the Viper Cup Series though. Road racing is a ton of fun and cheaper than drag racing when you consider the money you spend vs actual time on the track. Denny, what the heck are crumpets, lol!!

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to go Josh, I just have too much to do this week/weekend though. I will be at Daytona in November crewing for a friend of mine in the Viper Cup Series though. Road racing is a ton of fun and cheaper than drag racing when you consider the money you spend vs actual time on the track. Denny, what the heck are crumpets, lol!!

do you have thoes plans yet?

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
In a few more years, when you dry up, behind your ears, you'll figure it out...;)

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
im trying to bring a new side to road racing. do you think they would get pissed if i got on my 4 wheeler with a bottle in one hand "liquor of course", and started cruzing around in the middle of the race
Dude, were talkin' about Daytona here. You have to do something unbelievably crazy or show your tits before anyone even notices. Or are you talking about actually riding on the track? That would raise a few eyebrows, for sure. You could always run out on the track in your underwear screaming "I'm on fire, I'm on fire".

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was actually thinking about driving my 4 wheeler into the pits and getting 4 new tires and a fuel top off
of course while wearing my helmet and a hans device

·
Registered
4,090 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't know about tea & crumpets, but I've been a dragracer all my life. We've built the engines that have won the Rolex 24 five times, with 4 different engine makes(chevy, buick, ford & last year with a porsche v-8). So watch for the #5 & the #9 DP's, they have a little drag race in the back of they. You never know where soneone from the Bullet might show up ADRL PXM or Rolex 24.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts