Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Im probably not going....just got our 25 Checkmate back together and we're going to test it and break the motor in this weekend.

·
Information Desk
1,943 Posts
I'll be there Curtis! Running in Manufacturers Cup. Look for me, if you have time, in a faded red 24ft. Haulmark with a 12" rip down the passengers side. The fence post at my house looks WORSE!!! Note to self: don't back trailer into backyard in the dark with no lights in that backyard!:smt093:smt076:SHTF:-damnitI would love to bounce some engine ideas off of you , if you have time!:prayer:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
make sure that if you sign up that you show up, I signed up to go to the LVD event but could not make it due to family stuff, and guess what, they whacked my credit card anyway, dispite that I called the track and told them that I was not gonna be ablle to make it, and they told me when I asked that I would not be charged.

If you do pre-register, don't give them a working credit card #, I found that out the hard way.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
I'll be there spectating Curtis. I bought the BMF heads from DOTracer (Todd G.) on here, you do some killer work!:supz:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts