Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Yup i will be down. Just for the day on saturday.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
LOOKS LIKE ITS THE SAME WEEKEND AS THE SHAKEDOWN:(

·
Registered
416 Posts
I also enjoy the fall more. Just got my fuel this morning. I will be on vacation all week. But wont get there till Wed am. will be staying at the Ocean Mecca on Balt & 22nd st. No wife or kid this year !!!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Why you guys think the fall one is better?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why you guys think the fall one is better?
Less traffic and less regular vacationers. Seems like most of the people there in fall are there for the show. Not quite as many cars as spring but the past few years I think it is catching up.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
Less traffic and less regular vacationers. Seems like most of the people there in fall are there for the show. Not quite as many cars as spring but the past few years I think it is catching up.
I'D PROBABLY BE THERE IF IT WERE'NT FOR THE SHAKEDOWN

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Well, the Rat Pack won't be there this fall. We are planning to attend the spring show though. Look for us in Ocean City this coming spring. We will be attending the Daytona Beach Dream Cruise in October if any of you all would love to come to the sun.
Here is some info.

http://daytonabeachdreamcruise.com/

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Well I might have to make plans for next year then. :cool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts