Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WE JUST LIKE TO SEE A BIG CAR COUNT.....

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A BUNCH OF RACERS IN NPS TO GIVE THAT MIDNITE TEAM SOME COMPETITION........... :p

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
I will be there with the blue 66 Nova running True Street.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Jimmy,, so you have delt with the fine people that work at maple grove???? L.O.L.

I'll be there saturday, if you need any help with them...

Keith

·
16,373 Posts
Shame I have some much to do to get ready for my event on Sunday I won't be able to make it. So close to home too. I will be at the Quick 8 at Atco Thursday night. 8)

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
radialtireking said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
*You guys know what I look like......unless you have dial up :roll: ....don't be shy come over and introduce yourselves :p
Damn dial up! :evil: do you look any thing like that Jimmy Biggs fellow I saw on TV at the bird store? :-D
Yea the Zoo too! :roll: Team Toyota, Spirit RV, Sport Chrysler Jeep, Coley Buick, Lawrence Toyota, Mt Holly Powersports, Liberty Safes, Sportsmens Center, Lawrence Lincoln Mercury, City Ford, Aquarium Discount, Everlast Sheds, Burlington Mitsubishi, Burlington Carpet Mart, and 12 more that I can't remember right now :roll:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
*You guys know what I look like......unless you have dial up :roll: ....don't be shy come over and introduce yourselves :p
I am even easier to spot!!!! I am the one in the red and black shirt holding coffee.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts