Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks fairly easy and I've seen alot of different companys sale them, just wondering if anyone had any good/bad input... Thanks in advance..

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Just go to the apple store just $30 for them to fix

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts
not tough. That's one of the great things about youtube, there's vids of people doing all kinds of repairs like that.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Changing the back glass is just about as easy as taking the cover off your TV remote. The front glass is a little bit tricky though if you don't know what you're doing.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
You can't just buy the glass I got on for my wife's 4 And you can't separate the glass from the digitizer without ruining the digitizer so if you do it yourself just get a glass with digitizer for 40 bucks on eBay and replace it. Not hard just a little time consuming being careful with the small parts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Also assuming thats the screen, hell the back glass is two screws, real simple

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm talking about the screen and digitizer. I've been looking at gadgetmenders.com. Just trying to see what any of your guys used, along with the good and the bad. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
840 Posts
check out iCracked, a friend of mine works for them and everything is 100% legit. Find a local tech and they can do it or order parts. http://www.icracked.com/

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
my Razr Max fell from 18ft in the air, landed face down on a concrete floor...... didnt even scratch the glass. has been dropped from a few feet dozens of times. has no screen protector, just a small plastic case that slides into a holster. gets covered in dirt/dust daily, wet, beat up and it still looks brand new after 5 months. im not easy on phones at all, but this is by far better than every other one ive owned. i know this doesnt fix your screen, but if you can make the switch.... you wont be asking about broken glass anymore or doing surgery at home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts