Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I have told my boss to shove it once when I was an assistant manager at OReilly Auto Parts. Instead of promoting me to manager, the district manager brought in a kid a couple years older than my own son (who didn't know the first thing about running a parts store, let alone about parts). Anyway, I worked under him a couple of weeks until he kept yelling at me in front of the other employees. So, I fumed for an hour and then walked into the front of the store, threw the keys at him and told him off in front of everyone and a couple of customers. Walked out and never looked back. I was tired of running the store for piddly wages and no appreciation (the norm for OReilly Auto). The other employees got a big laugh out of it and a couple months later even the district manager had to admit the kid was a dumb ass and moved him from the position.

SpeedAddict

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
Shit like this happens when bosses forget they put their pants on the same way as their employees everyday. I say good for the employee that decided enough was enough. LoL

Shannon

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
im bout to on monday. got a new job so now i wont have to deal with most of the b.s.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I did that on Thursday of last week but wont start any of the big shit to get his ass fired till I pick up my tool box... what comes around goes around and that fuckers is corrupt so I'm gonna fuck him up real good... paybacks are a bitch and so is Kharma , he just fucked with the wrong person , I'll be his nightmare and make him wish that he didnt fuck me around thinking he could get away with his shit... well he has bosses to answer to as well and he'll be begging for his job now when I'm done my dirty deed.

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
I put my two weeks notice in this past Monday, I bought my own building and im going into business for myself on June 1st, auto repair and st. insp shop. I also might do some speed shop stuff like no2 refills too. Im not sorry one bit but my boss was pretty pissed off and so was the owner of my company. :partyman:

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
I fired two bosses... First one was a psycho bitch who lied and got caught up with, thanks to me and fellow co-workers documenting.

Second was her replacement, who on his first day says "I may not know what's going on here yet, but you must respect the chair." He lasted about two weeks, when he slipped in a hotel tub during corporate orientation (supposedly). Rather than going to an emergency room for his ankle, he took the next plan back to St. Louis. Two days later his boss from New York flew down (after I told him how well he was walking on his sprained ankle), and we walked down to the riverfront for lunch. He was fired when he got back from lunch.

I find it's more challenging to get them fired, and more gratifying as well. Why should I quit when they suck and I'm doing a good job?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts