Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 40ft Exiss trailer is in great shape except for the coating on the aluminum is faded and really thin.Was thinking about trying to vinyl wrap it myself.has anyone tried to do this on their own?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I had my 40 ft gooseneck wrapped. I paid $2500 to get it wrapped. The wrap guy said the material cost about $1300. It turned out nice. you can get just about any art work printed on it. I had mine wrapped to match one of my trucks. I took the time to remove as much as I could from the exterior like lights, awning, door latches etc. to make the job easier and cleaner. I cleaned and prepped the exterior before I took it to the wrap shop.
truck trailer.PNG

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had my 40 ft gooseneck wrapped. I paid $2500 to get it wrapped. The wrap guy said the material cost about $1300. It turned out nice. you can get just about any art work printed on it. I had mine wrapped to match one of my trucks. I took the time to remove as much as I could from the exterior like lights, awning, door latches etc. to make the job easier and cleaner. I cleaned and prepped the exterior before I took it to the wrap shop. View attachment 113980
Thats really nice,I had one quote of over $4000 for just plain white.It just seems kind of high.I priced good vinyl material and it comes in under $1000.

·
Registered
13,247 Posts
Hopefully its a smooth side and not rivets.

That black and white wrap looks great. Great deal for $2500.

Reactions: mathews

·
Registered
525 Posts
I would think that would be a more than one person job. Good luck! and show the finished job .

Reactions: mathews
1 - 8 of 8 Posts