Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
My buddy just did his Prostar wheels with the stuff, came out good. I've seen others do their wheels and one guy did the bottom half of his notch mustang and two-toned it.

·
JustSayin' CyberWarFare
3,326 Posts
Did my rims last year. Worked great and peels off anytime. Thick enough to cover up some signs of road wear. Worth trying since it can be taken back off so easily.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know tons of guys at work that have used it on wheels, bumpers and more. Suprisingly the stuff has held up real well even on wheels. Cheap and comes off easily if you choose to remove it. Doesn't look bad either if you take your time and prep well.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Did the wheels on my new truck with it, very pleased with the results. I find myself using it all the time on various projects. That being said, I've seen some cars around town that tried it and look terrible. You've got to be fairly decent at spraying or else you get uneven texture and it makes them look really crappy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm i may try it. How do you think the whole car would look? I like the satin black ive thought about getting it painted that color then i thought about this jus not sure. I havent seen anything done in person

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Im thinking of spraying the back of the front wheels so I dont have to scrub to get the brake dust off.LOL.I'll let you know.

·
Registered
20,374 Posts
no pics of wheel. pour it into a pan large enough to hold the wheel. hold the wheel by the center hub, dip into pan just to get the outer ring of the wheel and however much of the spokes you want covered.

·
Registered
518 Posts
if you go under tha paint section i have a post and my guy just did his cts-v and it came out great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts