Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, and a friend were talking about this the other day.

I have seen on the news where people have won the lottery, and on some of the forums I've visited.

However, I haven't seen, or heard of anyone knowing someone who won the PCHS.

Anyone ever know of someone in their town actually winning this thing [other than what PCHS says in their commercials]?

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Not since Ed McMahon died.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts

·
Titanium Member
11,405 Posts
"Theyre mapping the way to your house right now!"
This is one of those instances where those fucks should be sued for false statements.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
I know a guy that won a house but he wasn't a publisher .

·
Registered
991 Posts
When I was a kid this family in my neighborhood won. I think they won around $250,000 which was a lot back then in the mid 1970's. They gave the money to the son and he didn't screw it up. I can't remember their last name but I remember the son and dad first name was Eddie and they lived(still do) in San Mateo,Ca.

·
Registered
29,318 Posts
It's another conspiracy!!!

But I did know a guy who won a little over 3 million in the lotto. Was broke in the first year because he spent more than the yearly payout went BK after selling it to a broker for pennies on the dollar for a lump sum. A train wreck is all it was.

Me personally I would take 200K of the amount won spend it like Brewster's millions by hand in small bills to get it out of my system and take the rest and grow the fuck up!!!

·
Registered
38,405 Posts
Never known a Publisher's winner but I've known several lottery winners, two of whom won pretty big ones, over $20M. Oddly enough, many past lotto winners have been interviewed and more than half of them say they're worse off than before winning it. Not because of finances, but because of their personal lives. Mainly, losing lots of good friends and gaining a bunch they didn't need.

If I won a big lottery, I'd do my best to pay to have it hushed up, and not a sonofabitch would know about it. I'd keep my current house, which is decent, and cars, which are decent, open a brokerage account under a John Doe and pretty much live the same life I live now and hang with the same people. I'd probably give a sizable chunk to a couple of deserving charities, like Wounded Warriors and Hospice, and maybe put Warren and Kurt back on the track. ;)

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Never known a Publisher's winner but I've known several lottery winners, two of whom won pretty big ones, over $20M. Oddly enough, many past lotto winners have been interviewed and more than half of them say they're worse off than before winning it. Not because of finances, but because of their personal lives. Mainly, losing lots of good friends and gaining a bunch they didn't need.

If I won a big lottery, I'd do my best to pay to have it hushed up, and not a sonofabitch would know about it. I'd keep my current house, which is decent, and cars, which are decent, open a brokerage account under a John Doe and pretty much live the same life I live now and hang with the same people. I'd probably give a sizable chunk to a couple of deserving charities, like Wounded Warriors and Hospice, and maybe put Warren and Kurt back on the track. ;)
That would be the best way to do it. Keep your mouth shut, and live life.

Let everybody know you won that kinda money, and you would have "relatives" comming out of the woodwork needed help.

Not saying that I wouldn't help them, but if I kept my winnings a secret I could find out who really needed help, then do it anonymously.

·
Registered
984 Posts
That would be the best way to do it. Keep your mouth shut, and live life.

Let everybody know you won that kinda money, and you would have "relatives" comming out of the woodwork needed help.

Not saying that I wouldn't help them, but if I kept my winnings a secret I could find out who really needed help, then do it anonymously.
If you win the lottery you gotta have a plan. Keep quiet, lay low and slip away that's my plan.

·
Confused Racer
41,661 Posts
If I win I'm gonna buy this place and make everybody post their real names, or i'm going to post their email addys and IP's

1 - 20 of 38 Posts