Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you ever get treated? I know i have slept with some real slags, but i've never really caught a drip or been 'burned' maybe it burned a couple times, but i just changed my diet and stopped fucking for a while.

Anyone had something go completely undiagnosed? I hear it can alter your mood swings, which may explain why i can be so harsh on some of you some time.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Did you ever get treated? I know i have slept with some real slags, but i've never really caught a drip or been 'burned' maybe it burned a couple times, but i just changed my diet and stopped fucking for a while.

Anyone had something go completely undiagnosed? I hear it can alter your mood swings, which may explain why i can be so harsh on some of you some time.

You're so fucked up in the head boy, you might just be the black Hornclot.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
The only comment this requires

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Holy shit!!! That's a new low, even for the OP. The left is now showing their hand and the level of desperation they are at. I mean really? They are giving a whole new meaning to being unhinged. Thanks to them now all Websters dictionaries are obsolete due to needing new definitions for Unhinged, Desperate, Deceptive and Communist. They will now all say.......See Liberals

·
Registered
17,249 Posts
Going forward never nay will be required to submit to a health evaluation and provide a document of release before posting again.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,516 Posts
So were back to mentally unstable? Refresh my memory, what came after that the first time. Was it Russian collusion? Stormy Daniels?
Lather, rinse and repeat. You anti-American assholes need to get some new material.

·
Registered
21,899 Posts

you mean like …...……..J.P. ?

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Gonorrhea, per 100,000 population
Black, 568.4
White, 64.3

Syphilis, per 100,000 population
Black, 41.3
White, 9.0

Chlamydia
Black, 839.0
White, 126.4

Herpes,
50% of Black Women between the age 12 and 50 HAVE GENITAL
HERPES

AIDS,
52% are Black

Trump did fuck Robin Givens in the 90s but I doubt he would fuck her without a rubber.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts