Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Fuck it. Those lights are shit. Replace it with a Streamlight.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive got a couple stream light pen lights.... my uncle gave me this thing to try and get it straightened out..... it was one of the led ones.....

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
ive got a couple stream light pen lights.... my uncle gave me this thing to try and get it straightened out..... it was one of the led ones.....
Those little pen lights are bad ass.

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Redline by NEBO FTW !!! :supz:

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
yep, had to disassemble and beat the battery out. hone the bore that fuzzed up and reassemble

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
Maglite used to have a policy that if a battery swelled inside the unit, they would exchange it for a nominal charge. They had agreements with Eveready, RayOVac, and Duracell to cover that sort of damage. Don't know if they still do this- last time I saw it was in 2012- but it might be worth a thought.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I had the bigger Maglite that took a shitload of the large "D" size batteries. When it came time to change the batteries, the very last one under the bulb refused to budge. I owned this particular Maglite for over ten years and I spent two hours trying to get that muther fucker out to the point where the flash light was actually destroyed. Guess what . . . it didnt matter anymore and became a matter of personal pride so I took it to work, chucked it up in the lathe and ran an 18-inch drill bit into the bottom of the battery so I could screw a very large slide hammer into it and yank it out. Still wouldn't come out and my frustration finally overcame my ego & curiosity at what the fuck was going inside that flash light so I threw it up into the rafters and tried to just forget about it.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ive tossed the one i was working on..... it had corrosion in it..... i tried putting a screw thru the battery and pulling it out.... didnt work....

·
Registered
904 Posts
I use lithium batteries in my streamlight stylus pro and haven't had that problem sense I switched.

This is the best small flash light that I have seen!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts