Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had the flu for 4 days now, and its not letting up at all. Im sick of this shit. How long till summer?? :WGAF

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
My Jersey Sales guy gets a Flu shot every year and comes down with the Flu......I said Shit throw the dice......its 100% if you get one.....50/50 if you don't :roll:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I'm on an exercise program now.....dropped 14lbs since week before Christmas....now the hard part only losin 1 1/2 lbs a week......I don't want to look like a beached whale crawlin/fallin over the rollcage gettin in the Vette :shock:

·
Morrell Booster
6,893 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
I'm on an exercise program now.....dropped 14lbs since week before Christmas....now the hard part only losin 1 1/2 lbs a week......I don't want to look like a beached whale crawlin/fallin over the rollcage gettin in the Vette :shock:
Same here, I just tend to roll out of the car... :oops:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Got the flue just before Christmas thought i was all good and i still have it , feels like i am just getting through it now, it seem to let up for a couple of days and then it came back. Guy at my work said he had it for over a month. Welcome to THE GREAT NORTH. Is it summer yet. When the racing starts and the bitching stops :-D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts