1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Im skipping it for mw3

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Played the free beta that was out on xbox, didnt like the gameplay (rush). Otherwise seemed ok. Didnt like how I shot someone in the chest with a sniper rifle and they were still alive though...

Im waitin for MW3 as well...

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Pry the best battlefield yet,BUT definitely not the COD killer they were claiming,kinda disappointed,will be trading in on MW3.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I play BF3 on the PC, it kills any of the CODs imho. The graphics on the PC are amazing. Course the graphics will not be as good on the PS3 or Xbox as they are on the PC.
Yeah, I need to build another gaming PC. I know BF3 is a PC game that's ported to console so the difference is likely more than most games.

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
I played the 360 beta and was not impressed.

The map was full of glitches (under the map and rocks), the hit detection is horrible, and its touch to see who the enemies are.

I don't understand the love for this game at all.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I got it because the story mode trailers made it look good. The Bad Company's weren't any good and now that I'm playing 3, I still don't like any of the Battlefields. MW is more of a fast paced run and gun style, which id what I like.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
There's still glitches in story mode,just last night I had a guy repeat the same line 10 times,your right MW3 will be like MW2 but with some new stuff. Iam here to tell you COD is in its own league and nobody has touched it yet as far as first person shooters. You can have your spawns that are across the map and takes 5 min to get back in the fight. Iam a run and gun type myself,so COD it is. Again,BF3 was/is heavily over rated,but the best BF to date for sure.

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
There's still glitches in story mode,just last night I had a guy repeat the same line 10 times,your right MW3 will be like MW2 but with some new stuff. Iam here to tell you COD is in its own league and nobody has touched it yet as far as first person shooters. You can have your spawns that are across the map and takes 5 min to get back in the fight. Iam a run and gun type myself,so COD it is. Again,BF3 was/is heavily over rated,but the best BF to date for sure.

Truth spoken.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This was only 2 weeks ago you think they coded changes already? All the retail disks were already created.

We'll see how the patching process goes but I personally passed.
Supposedly, that was a month-old version of the game and it was only used to test server load. A lot of things from the beta are already fixed in game (falling through the map, green screening, etc) but there's still some pretty obvious stuff that needs to be fixed (shitty squad chat, reload animations not working, graphical errors). Like I said though, no game is ever perfect anymore since the devs just rush to get it out and worry about fine-tuning it later.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I got but im on the fence I have never played Battlefield before and wanted to try it out but im starting to figure it out. Im sure i will like it more when i get more guns.

·
The Murder Smurf
1,482 Posts
Ive bought the last 3 cod's. And really wast impressed with. Black ops. Used to black bf2 on pc which was amazing, and the. On 360. Still fun but not like pc. This time, im skipping cod and going bf3. I just like the whole warfare experence better with planes choppers and parachuting in. Much more fun! I should start playin sunday night/monday. Xbox name wicked65

1 - 20 of 71 Posts