1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
This too shall pass :wink:,,,TLW

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Just got back from a funeral for dear friend that died of Cystic fibrous never bitched just did his thing for 47 yrs. So just kill your self and let the rest of us have a live!

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,445 Posts
Outstanding, you're communicating. That's the first step for moving in a forward direction.

Couple more questions for you.

1) Do you masturbate ?

2) Do you masturbate with the lights on or off ?

3) Do you use visual aid or your imagination while masturbating ?

4) Do you feel relaxed or tense after masturbating ?

5) Do you feel ashamed or exhibit no feelings after masturbating ?

Please be honest with your answers.

·
Monty's Limo Driver
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Everyone has Bullshit in their life, thats a given. Everyone has a breaking point. My shit is is Redlined at 12K on the tach right now. Theres only so much Bullshit I can take, the bucket is full right now man. My mind is going 300mph and my body shakes and is doing weird shit for the last 1hr. I've got hit the nuts every where Ive turned for the last 6 years. Every time I get up, now its too much. I told God I can't take it much longer. My shit is on TILT and to capacity. :smt084

·
Monty's Limo Driver
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Outstanding, you're communicating. That's the first step for moving in a forward direction.

Couple more questions for you.

1) Do you masturbate ?

2) Do you masturbate with the lights on or off ?

3) Do you use visual aid or your imagination while masturbating ?

4) Do you feel relaxed or tense after masturbating ?

5) Do you feel ashamed or exhibit no feelings after masturbating ?

Please be honest with your answers.
Not sure what those questions have to do with anything. Sounds like its made up to me bro. Its cool though. Right now Im fucking numb and dont give a fuck. Dont take it personal

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,445 Posts
Okay, all bullshit aside..

You are going to have to explain with specifics what's bothering you. No one, I mean one can help you without knowing what's going on.

From what I've read right now from you, your emotions are controlling your thoughts. Lets see if you can reverse that and let your thoughts control your emotions.

·
Monty's Limo Driver
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I went out and took a 15 min. walk to settle the hell down, you can see the time between some of my last posts. It cleared my head a bit. Its crazy man, its like I'm living in prison. My oldest kid is off the hook with his behavior, shit I wont mention but stuff a kid around 10 shouldnt be doing. I pretty much cant go anywhere with the kid b/c I dont know what the hell he'll do half the time. His mom(My Ex) lies her ass off to me about his counseling ect and fucking everything else that goes on.

This shits been going on since 04. I dont have a 'legal' say in shit b.c Im not the custodial parent. I've talked to lawyers and its shit load to file for joint custody so I can have a say in matters. Money is tight right now but I need to find a way to get some cash gathered up. Theres a ton more shit in detail I could go in and I know most will say "Im a dumbfuck and get fucking lost" but thats alright.

Noone understands shit unless they walk in someone elses shoes. Its 2 steps foward with him and then 3 steps back. Anything and everything I try dont work. Ive been trying to talk to his Dr and he hasnt been there in over 2 months she said. Its hell here man. A damn prison.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts