Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I am told, by an insurance guy who is qualified to sell obamacare but doesnt know much since they kept him in the dark for most of his 80hr training course.

If you join obamacare and receive subsidy, you must pass two organizations. Homeland security and the IRS. Then the govt mandates they have full access to all your medical records and bank accounts.

If you dont like that, get your own "compliant" plan and pay a 1.5% penalty on your gross adjusted income. He states the rules for gross adjusted income will be far different when it comes to obamacare penalty than your gross adjusted income for the irs.

The penalty of 1.5% will increase yearly till they eventually move you to obamacare.

Horseshit or not, I do not know but it sounds about on par.

I feel it coming

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Here is what I am told, by an insurance guy who is qualified to sell obamacare but doesnt know much since they kept him in the dark for most of his 80hr training course.

If you join obamacare and receive subsidy, you must pass two organizations. Homeland security and the IRS. Then the govt mandates they have full access to all your medical records and bank accounts.

If you dont like that, get your own "compliant" plan and pay a 1.5% penalty on your gross adjusted income. He states the rules for gross adjusted income will be far different when it comes to obamacare penalty than your gross adjusted income for the irs.

The penalty of 1.5% will increase yearly till they eventually move you to obamacare.

Horseshit or not, I do not know but it sounds about on par.

I feel it coming
Bend over and grab some ankle. Everybody insurance premium is about to skyrocket. Except those tit suckers, they will just be given it.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I just found out my insurance will almost go up three times in price due to Obamacare. From $300 to $850 per month for me and my two kids. The middle class has to pay for the free loaders.
F U Obama!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
FREE SHIT AIN'T FREE IS IT

Most of you don't have a clue what is coming ......... But some of your are quick to bash the Tea Party ....... The only people in DC trying to stop it

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
The middle class has to pay for the free loaders.
Yep. Obamacare in a nutshell. Very complicated camouflage for a welfare program of massive proportion. Where in the Constitution is the part where they cover how one of the functions of government is to steal from people who work in order to give stuff to motherfucking free loaders? I guess I missed it.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
State farm quoted me and my wife 750 a month. Both non smokers. And 10,000 deductible to come first before they paid anything. This was 2 yrs ago before Obama care. So 800 a month for 3 people sounds on par to me. By the way duck them all

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
(Redflagnews) (PAUL JOSEPH WATSON) — A man who attempted to sign up for Obamacare online was told that a fine of over $4,000 dollars a year for refusing to take out mandatory health insurance could be taken directly from his bank account, and that his drivers license would be suspended and a federal tax lien placed against his home, according to an entry on the HealthCare.gov Facebook page.
Will Sheehan claims that when he tried to sign up for Obamacare and then register to opt out, he received an ominous warning. Sheehan’s full Facebook post reads;If true, the implementation of Obamacare is going to be a whole lot more draconian than Americans have been led to believe.
“I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 “Silver Plan” and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I “opt-out” and chose to continue along with no insurance.
I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the “REPERCUSSIONS PORTION” for “non-payment” of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with “Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is “Free” or even “Affordable.”
Sheehan went on to point out that the site makes you input all your personal information before giving you an indication of the costs, meaning a database of the “uninsured” is being built. He added that he could not afford to pay the premium so would have to break the law and pay the fine, leaving him with no health care coverage.
The federal government has consistently denied that any fines pertaining to Obamacare non-compliance could be seized from bank accounts.
“There’s no criminal sanctions for not paying this, and there’s no ability to levy a bank account or do seizures,” then-IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman said in April 2010.
In addition, Americans who refuse to pay for mandatory health insurance “shall not be subject to any criminal prosecution,” according to the law itself.
Section 1501(g)(2) of the Affordable Care Act also states that the IRS cannot “file notice of lien with respect to any property of a taxpayer by reason of any failure to pay the penalty imposed by this section.”
EIther Sheehan’s claim that he received this notice is a lie, or the feds have been dishonest with the American people all along, and the revolt against Obamacare is about to take “don’t tread on me” to a whole new level.
Read a copy of the full exchange on Facebook below. Read more via Infowars

·
Registered
2,620 Posts

Sooo, you're saying you have to be an alien and have hidden income?

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Why do you think the commies are trying to take the guns?
If the lefties want odumbocare, let THEM pay for it.
If they want higher taxes, let THEM pay it.
The Tea Party had the commies scared shitless,
that's why odumbo sicked the IRS on them.

·
Registered
22,768 Posts
I hope O-fuck-o gets fucked up enough that NO Insurance company would give him a dime for medical expense's

He should be tried for TREASON!!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
(Redflagnews) (PAUL JOSEPH WATSON) — A man who attempted to sign up for Obamacare online was told that a fine of over $4,000 dollars a year for refusing to take out mandatory health insurance could be taken directly from his bank account, and that his drivers license would be suspended and a federal tax lien placed against his home, according to an entry on the HealthCare.gov Facebook page.
Will Sheehan claims that when he tried to sign up for Obamacare and then register to opt out, he received an ominous warning. Sheehan’s full Facebook post reads;If true, the implementation of Obamacare is going to be a whole lot more draconian than Americans have been led to believe.
“I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 “Silver Plan” and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I “opt-out” and chose to continue along with no insurance.
I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the “REPERCUSSIONS PORTION” for “non-payment” of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with “Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is “Free” or even “Affordable.”
Sheehan went on to point out that the site makes you input all your personal information before giving you an indication of the costs, meaning a database of the “uninsured” is being built. He added that he could not afford to pay the premium so would have to break the law and pay the fine, leaving him with no health care coverage.
The federal government has consistently denied that any fines pertaining to Obamacare non-compliance could be seized from bank accounts.
“There’s no criminal sanctions for not paying this, and there’s no ability to levy a bank account or do seizures,” then-IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman said in April 2010.
In addition, Americans who refuse to pay for mandatory health insurance “shall not be subject to any criminal prosecution,” according to the law itself.
Section 1501(g)(2) of the Affordable Care Act also states that the IRS cannot “file notice of lien with respect to any property of a taxpayer by reason of any failure to pay the penalty imposed by this section.”
EIther Sheehan’s claim that he received this notice is a lie, or the feds have been dishonest with the American people all along, and the revolt against Obamacare is about to take “don’t tread on me” to a whole new level.
Read a copy of the full exchange on Facebook below. Read more via Infowars
if this is true, seems like we are getting real close to a to dictatorship.... the country is being held hostage if we don,t play by his rules

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
if this is true, seems like we are getting real close to a to dictatorship.... the country is being held hostage if we don,t play by his rules
That is all bullcrap , they cannot put a lien on your property for not having healthcare, they can however keep your tax return.

·
Registered
37 Posts
how the fuck does something like this go into effect? because we were to lazy to do anything about it? Maybe.......I never thought we would actually see this happen. I learned back in high school that the senate and the house would not agree to pass anything stupid! I had to much faith in my government. They are all FUCKING RETARTED!

·
Registered
730 Posts
I don't see the penalty for a compliant plan ? Or am i missing something. I'm reading it as, if you have insurance no penalty ?

Most people must have health coverage in 2014 or pay a fee. If you don’t have coverage in 2014, you’ll have to pay a penalty of $95 per adult, $47.50 per child, or 1% of your income (whichever is higher). The fee increases every year. Some people may qualify for an exemption to this fee.

You’re considered covered if you have Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, any job-based plan, any plan you bought yourself, COBRA, retiree coverage, TRICARE, VA health coverage, or some other kinds of health coverage.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I don't see the penalty for a compliant plan ? Or am i missing something. I'm reading it as, if you have insurance no penalty ?

Most people must have health coverage in 2014 or pay a fee. If you don’t have coverage in 2014, you’ll have to pay a penalty of $95 per adult, $47.50 per child, or 1% of your income (whichever is higher). The fee increases every year. Some people may qualify for an exemption to this fee.

You’re considered covered if you have Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, any job-based plan, any plan you bought yourself, COBRA, retiree coverage, TRICARE, VA health coverage, or some other kinds of health coverage.

Oh yes, you can keep it. But to be "compliant" it has to cover a laundry list of things concocted by the Government. allow kids to stay on their parents policy, cover pre-existing conditions, etc. All of which will make your coverage more expensive, in some cases MUCH more expensive. And if it's too good, you will pay a tax on your coverage.

All so that the peoples can have their free shit and ensuring that the status quo in Washington will be permanent because a large majority of people will be surviving based on what the Government decides they deserve.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The thing he kept stressing was "compliance", I think this is the lynch pin. I also saw in 10 states insurance companies have pulled out from the exchange thus leaving the state, so if you were happy it doesnt matter if the insurer has terminated all policies in the state.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts