Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where they were collecting money for fire department. I am riding with my dad and see a girl collecting money at stop light. I take off seat belt to get wallet out. Putto it backto on andmy Give girl the money. Then cop steps out and waves us into parking ot. Asked for all the usual BS from my dad and then asked if I had id. I asked why we were stopped, he said id, I will get to that. Give it to him, then he asked how come I didn't have seat belt on. I said I do, he then tells me undercover officer saw me without it. I said that's what I get for trying to be nice and give money to your town. Total setup . Vent over....

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Wow that is just fucked up.

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
Where they were collecting money for fire department. I am riding with my dad and see a girl collecting money at stop light. I take off seat belt to get wallet out. Putto it backto on andmy Give girl the money. Then cop steps out and waves us into parking ot. Asked for all the usual BS from my dad and then asked if I had id. I asked why we were stopped, he said id, I will get to that. Give it to him, then he asked how come I didn't have seat belt on. I said I do, he then tells me undercover officer saw me without it. I said that's what I get for trying to be nice and give money to your town. Total setup . Vent over....
cops are BRUTAL in ETOWN. they love pulling over anyone headed to the drag strip. Gave me a ticket for 7 mph over on my birthday no less. Cant beliieve crap like that still happends but it does in Englishtown NJ.

·
Registered
9,450 Posts
E-town area gets drivers every chance they get. Any event at the tracks brings out the cash squad under the guise of safety.

·
Sizeable Member
7,734 Posts
I would've gone back and took my donation back. Fuck a town that will pull that kind of shit - if that's really how it happened.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
If it werent for the drag strips, jersey should break off into the ocean and sink along with california. :p

·
Capri For Sale
12,513 Posts

So, did you get a ticket?

·
Registered
438 Posts
If it werent for the drag strips, jersey should break off into the ocean and sink along with california. :p
I live in NJ and couldn't agree more. NY could float away too and it wouldn't hurt my feelings.
Was it an Old Bridge cop ?
The Old Bridge cops are real bad. I got a ticket leaving the swap meet for illegal use of horn for beeping at somebody. Cop made us sit there for about 45 minutes just to be a dick and make me sit in more traffic. Any big event in that area the cops are just looking to write tickets for dumb bullshit especially if you're from out of state since they know you won't come back to fight it in court. Welcome to NJ.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,021 Posts
Should have put his name in the title. So when he googles his name it would be on the first page.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Been there done that but they bust everyone's chops. I built the Honda dealership down the road and they gave us a hard time with the trucks

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Maybe they're trying to support the Amish, last time I was in etown Amish people were selling Jellies and Jams all over the freakin place.

Do what I would do , go bang the cops wife !!

·
Registered
20,012 Posts
I always give to the fundraisers. Next time I'm at Englishtown I'll tell them what happened to you and that's why I refuse to donate.
What a bunch of dickheads.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I did not get a ticket but it was a bunch of bull first off why that happened had to explain myself several times. My dad wanted to go back and get the money. Lol.. dumb ass old bridge cops...

·
Registered
20,012 Posts
I did not get a ticket but it was a bunch of bull first off why that happened had to explain myself several times. My dad wanted to go back and get the money. Lol.. dumb ass old bridge cops...
Why would they even hassle you guys over that.Unless you fit a wanted description all they accomplished was to create hard feelings.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts