Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at picking up a Taurus M605 357 Magnum and they have one at what looks to be a really good price. Have any of you guys dealt with Gunbuyer.com or have other site recommedations for me? Thanks

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
It's OK, but I think you'll have a better experience at gunauction.com (Auction Arms) and gunbroker.com

·
Registered
496 Posts
That is a good price for the M605. I have been looking at that exact same model for the last few months, but just haven't made the move, even though I made several trips to look at one last week at the local gun show. Post up how it goes if you do end up buying.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a good price for the M605. I have been looking at that exact same model for the last few months, but just haven't made the move, even though I made several trips to look at one last week at the local gun show. Post up how it goes if you do end up buying.
Well, me and the wife ended up going to one of our local gun shops so she could look at shotguns and I ended up coming home with my 357...the price from gunbuyer.com is unreal but I just couldn't find any substantial info about them online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts