Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some M/T tires picked up at ADRL and brought over to Milan if anyone is coming over. Please reply or call me if you can do it @ 614-989-4168

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or if someone could get them to around Toledo I could pick them up there also.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought you might be making the trip with Pete.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Bill, I am in Norwalk now. I will be heading to Milan for sunday morning. If this will work just give me a call and I will get them from Tommy or Carl.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bill,
I could get them to you Saturday morning?
Call me if that would help.
This would be cool Saturday is when I really need them. I never like going into the 1st round with brand new tires just in case something would be different about them.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bill, I am in Norwalk now. I will be heading to Milan for sunday morning. If this will work just give me a call and I will get them from Tommy or Carl.
Thanks Joe but I thing Gary will get them to me. I will see you at Milan and who are you helping there?

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Thanks Joe but I thing Gary will get them to me. I will see you at Milan and who are you helping there?
A friend of mine races Street Race. Yellow Nova. Figured since I was driving home anyway I would swing up there and see whats goin on. Good luck this weekend.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A friend of mine races Street Race. Yellow Nova. Figured since I was driving home anyway I would swing up there and see whats goin on. Good luck this weekend.

Damn I thought you were from TX if so that's a long drive.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts