Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I did and I won. It was actually really good and fun. $500 wasn't bad for 1 race that was a street race. If I can figure out a way to go undefeated 10 times I would get $50,000. Working on stratigies now. :)

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
I did and I won. It was actually really good and fun. $500 wasn't bad for 1 race that was a street race. If I can figure out a way to go undefeated 10 times I would get $50,000. Working on stratigies now. :)
I'm sure when you have a few wins, Rich will help the other guy.

Rich: come on, 8 lengths isn't that bad. You've already won 7 races...what do you have to lose?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Everyone who won their race got $500. I raced Bronco in his white mustang. I was able to get set out 1 car on the arm drop but I actually was 2 cars out in front of starting line and he was 1 car in front of starting line. I felt this was better for me knowing his car usually drags the bumper. It paid off he had to pedal a few times and I pedaled it instantly knowing it was going to spin out there and was fine after that. Won by the 1 car length.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I'm sure when you have a few wins, Rich will help the other guy.

Rich: come on, 8 lengths isn't that bad. You've already won 7 races...what do you have to lose?

Yeah this what I am thinking too.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
It is the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month for the whole year. Just because I show up at the next one doesn't mean I will get picked for my 2nd race. They pick out of the cars that show up that day. I will be going back in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
23,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month for the whole year. Just because I show up at the next one doesn't mean I will get picked for my 2nd race. They pick out of the cars that show up that day. I will be going back in 2 weeks.
I can see it now, you win 9 races and then they NEVER pick you for the 10th race to win the 50k.. I wouldn't put it past that douchebag.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.