Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Go to Holeshotwheels.com and send me a PM if you want some pricing.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Were they these wheels?

They are Holeshot's "Sun Star" design that I ordered without the relief machined in the center of the spoke. I got them right through Holeshot since it was a custom order.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Were they these wheels?

They are Holeshot's "Sun Star" design that I ordered without the relief machined in the center of the spoke. I got them right through Holeshot since it was a custom order.

Yep thats them and thats the car, is it yours I take it, If you don't mind me askin what did they run you?

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Those are cool. I figured he meant the Sun Stars but I didn't know and never asked them to do that, but I like it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
It was around $1500. There was an upcharge for the billet caps and an upcharge for the stainless fasteners instead of the grade 8 bolts.

I probably could have saved some money going through a dealer, but since it was a custom order, I went right through them.

Their customer service was second to none though because how many wheel manufacturers would be willing to change their machining procedure for a customers request?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Were they these wheels?

Hay Mark can you get me a price on these rims 15x4 front 15x12 with 6'' backspace Thanks

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Yep I will give them a call tomorrow. That is a custom offset which is a few bucks more. Did you want stainless hardware and the billet caps?

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Sorry Nick. I thought you checked out the site and saw their standard offsets.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I have Holeshots on my car and they are nice wheels not cheap but worth the money and there customer service is the best I have ever seen NICE folks. Pretty quick on delivery too:cool:

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
They just turned around a set of the Sun Stars to a guy in 2 weeks. Not bad.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I have bought "3" sets of John's wheels for other cars I have owned in the past. He is a great guy to deal with and nobody even comes close to touching his customer service when it comes to buying wheels. The prices were fair and the wheels are spectacular. I am most likely going to order a 4th set for my newest street car. These wheels are superlight and strong too.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts