Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says any info on a spool valve is welcome,I've been reading a little bit about them on the turboforums but really just not enough info.

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
T/F has a twenty or thirty pages on the s/v.

What are you missing?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alot I guess the ones I was reading telly wasn't giving any details other than how awsome it is and they believe it worked that well. Just looking for more serious info on a 347 ci with a 88 to use or not to use? Mine spools decently quick but we have changed convertors 6 times I'm using a chance bolt together and Marty has had it 3 times and is getting it back in the morning to do it again.I have a buddy that has another one of martys convertors and it was for a big block on nitrous and it makes my car run 5:40s and pull 1.26 60ft and come up on boost quickly but the new one Marty built for the car sucks ass it won't build boost gets hot as hell and looses 12 mph and 5 tenths thru the 1/8 we thought it was us but same results everytime we put the old convertor back in. I was just really looking to get my car to build boost before 3250rpms that way I don't have to sit on it and get all that heat buil up. But he is susspose to copy the convertor and make it a little better cause the shift drop is 1400 between shifts and said it needs to be 1000 so I guess he will build it tomorrow and ship it back and I'll go from there again.thanks

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Yeah I spoke with them a while ago, after saying they were going to work with me on some testing it drug on and on for a while and info changing, I was worried if they were trying to make a good impression and prove their products and I was going thru that, what would it be like if I actually just wanted to purchase stuff

·
Registered
51 Posts
Alot I guess the ones I was reading telly wasn't giving any details other than how awsome it is and they believe it worked that well. Just looking for more serious info on a 347 ci with a 88 to use or not to use? Mine spools decently quick but we have changed convertors 6 times I'm using a chance bolt together and Marty has had it 3 times and is getting it back in the morning to do it again.I have a buddy that has another one of martys convertors and it was for a big block on nitrous and it makes my car run 5:40s and pull 1.26 60ft and come up on boost quickly but the new one Marty built for the car sucks ass it won't build boost gets hot as hell and looses 12 mph and 5 tenths thru the 1/8 we thought it was us but same results everytime we put the old convertor back in. I was just really looking to get my car to build boost before 3250rpms that way I don't have to sit on it and get all that heat buil up. But he is susspose to copy the convertor and make it a little better cause the shift drop is 1400 between shifts and said it needs to be 1000 so I guess he will build it tomorrow and ship it back and I'll go from there again.thanks
yea this is what you need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KNLKVgg8po

1 - 5 of 5 Posts