Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody use a ultimate promod battery ?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
at least half of my car isnt blown all over the dyno and were the hell is my hitch:-Shower

·
Registered
775 Posts
CT PERFORMANCE.....

My car is fixed, and it has 2 16volt batterys,+ it will crack any one of your cars, Ass and I will give you the brake... :-killmy 3100lb car to your 1900lbs R&M killer motor vette.. OR spot me and I will bust the bikes ass too..
OH and your hitchCMAFR:, where is my rivit tool, what has it been 3 years???your a:-gay

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you recall you traded me for the injector tool. and if you want some of that little 4 cylinder its on with with your big bad 700 ci. twin 91mm. on alcohol pro mod. that if it makes past half track:smt097

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you need it that bad keep it i know you wont get your welfare check till next month. and alest i go to the races when you ask thanks for laying pipe in my ass on the adrl race ill remeber that.RealCute:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yeah, I didn't drive all the way to Jackson Carolina, to pick up your Wagon, that will never run!!Soccer:

If you need the hitch, come pick it up, like I had to my trailer!!and if you want the tester you can have that too! I will go to NAPA and get the GOOD STUFF! :smt023

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
your the one who wanted it . did you really think i wanted a .station wagon and you offered to go stop smoking that shit :-weedits ruining your memory.:-gay

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you told me you couldnt go becuase you were going to gilsbach.wich you never went big bullshit job .at least i went and watched. stop being aSoccer:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and progress is being made on the car .you wouldnt know you never come around only when you need something.:butthead:

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
I'm going for donuts, anybody else?

·
ALL OUT
1,931 Posts
did you really think i wanted a .station wagon and you offered to go stop smoking that shit its ruining your memory.

Ill take that sexy wagon, you dont appreciate a lil meat on the bones! And what was the 2nd thing you said..........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts