Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy shit - I called every gun shop in the area and Wal Mart looking for fmj 9mm, fmj .45mm and hollow points of each. Nobody has anything! They say it goes out as fast as in comes in. I just want to do some plinking and have a box of hollow points on hand. This is ridiculous...

·
Registered
961 Posts
There is usually some FMJ .45 at Walmart by me but nothing else.

The guy behind the counter told me that there was a shipment of 2 boxes of .223 came in last week and there were 10 guys waiting to get it as soon as it went on the shelf.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
The tin foil hat wearing mouth breathers are buying it all up for the zombie apocalypse! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Just bought 1,000 rds .223 the other day from a local dealer... he said he is keeping up with the demand but it's starting to get thin out there. He also said that he was surprised by the types of people coming in an ordering thousands of rounds at a time, there are some really freaked out people right now.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Nope but I have looked to see whats available and the pickings are slim and expensive or there is nothing around.

·
Registered
207 Posts
you gotta be quick..i stocked up but went to order more and they sold out in an hour...ammoman and Midway are good sources that update their inventory quickly..

·
Flat Earther
3,964 Posts
The tin foil hat wearing mouth breathers are buying it all up for the zombie apocalypse! :rolleyes:

Sadly those will be the one's that hand it all over at the 1st knock on their door.

I know a guy like this. Hoards all kinds of ammo, nice guns, wears camo, reads survival guide shit, lifts weights, does MMA. He once dropped his gun in the snow and ran, cause he felt a threat a little less than a 1/4 mile away.

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bulk ammo .com
The prices are good too. Under a buck a round for .45 hollow point. I pay a little over a buck at the gun shop. I haven't bought from Wal Mart in years...

Shipping might be a killer, but it'll be a small order (200 rounds?)

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sadly those will be the one's that hand it all over at the 1st knock on their door.

I know a guy like this. Hoards all kinds of ammo, nice guns, wears camo, reads survival guide shit, lifts weights, does MMA. He once dropped his gun in the snow and ran, cause he felt a threat a little less than a 1/4 mile away.
Dropped his gun on the ground? Glad to know people like that are armed...

·
Registered
10,216 Posts

Nobody is gonna knock on anyone's fuckin door!! This is nonsense the NRA and others who profit heavily from that talk are telling the mouth breathers, but no facts to back any of it up! The nonsense coming from Wayne "call me crazy" LaPierre is the same nonsense that got people in a frenzy back in 06 when he told the mouth breathers that if Obama was elected he would come for your guns within a year! Did that ever happen, nope, not even close, matter of fact, he signed his name to a bill that now allows you to carry in national parks, and on trains, and he has an F rating with most anti-gun groups..

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The gun and ammo industry must be rolling in the money now that the lemmings are in fear mode?
Clearly. I've never had to search to find ammo. This is fucking dumb.

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nobody is gonna knock on anyone's fuckin door!! This is nonsense the NRA and others who profit heavily from that talk are telling the mouth breathers, but no facts to back any of it up! The nonsense coming from Wayne "call me crazy" LaPierre is the same nonsense that got people in a frenzy back in 06 when he told the mouth breathers that if Obama was elected he would come for your guns within a year! Did that ever happen, nope, not even close, matter of fact, he signed his name to a bill that now allows you to carry in national parks, and on trains, and he has an F rating with most anti-gun groups..
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

And I did NOT vote for Obama.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts