Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to plumb one and have questions...There is one inlet and 2 outlets..where does the return plumb from? Do I need to run a fuel log? Anybody have pics of their set-up that they wouldn't mind showing? Also...does it matter if the return line is in the front or rear of the tank (on top of the tank)I am kinda lost...thanks

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I run the C&S regulator. There is one in, and out is the bottom and the other is out to the carb. I have run it both ways. I had it come out of the regulator to a manga fuel Y then to the carb (10 to -8 Y then a line to each bowl). I know have a C&S log, the fuel comes from the belt drive pump to the log and off the back of the log to a line to the regulator in, and pluged the out, and hooked up the return from the bottom. Either way will work.

Here is with the Y, not sure if I have a fuel log picture.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Sorry ran out of time.

Here is the fuel log pictures. Kind of hard to see, but I think you will get it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I run the C&S regulator. There is one in, and out is the bottom and the other is out to the carb. I have run it both ways. I had it come out of the regulator to a manga fuel Y then to the carb (10 to -8 Y then a line to each bowl). I know have a C&S log, the fuel comes from the belt drive pump to the log and off the back of the log to a line to the regulator in, and pluged the out, and hooked up the return from the bottom. Either way will work.

Here is with the Y, not sure if I have a fuel log picture.

Thanks Tim...My carb looks just like this one except I have a HUGE solenoid hanging off each bowl..ever run one? did you like the electric bowls? Your pictures have been a big help.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
No I have not used any, but have sold a few, they work very well. I would suggest using the Y and put a line to each bowl. Unless you want the fuel log, but I have never put a fuel log on the alky bowls with the solenoids. I would ask Roger if that is possible, I don't think it is because of the distance between the solenoids. Roger makes his own fuel logs so it would be worth a call.

Post pictures of what you got. Intrested in see, I bet it looks awsome!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a work in progress....but things are slowly coming together...i am going to go with the "y" block..i'll get more pics when it is plumbed..Thanks for all your help Tim

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Awsome! They y will work the best for sure. That thing is going to be killer! Let me know how I can help, hit me with any questions you think I can answer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts