Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still waiting on my buddy with the vacuum gauge- in the meantime I made a Datamaster log file, wondering if anyone could take a look at it for me? My timing is all over the place, but I don't know what could be causing it to do that. If you can help me out- PM me with your e-mail and I'll send it over. Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a screenshot of one of my logs- any ideas? You can see the crazy timing I was talking about- spark advance is at 364 degrees right there! I just changed the fuel pump and it has good fuel pressure now- I don't know what could be making it run so lean.

·
Registered
761 Posts
send me the file and i will have a look. i alredy see a couple things might be bad other than timing.

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
I will take a look. Timing is all over because it is knocking BTW

·
Thread Killer
18,388 Posts
I've personally had things go whacky with my LT1 in one of my 95 Z28's. I found that the file was corrupted somehow. Loaded the original untouched stock file back in, and straightened it right out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do I do that? It's worth a shot- I only have the stock programming on the PCM now anyway so it's definately worth a try.

·
Thread Killer
18,388 Posts
How do I do that? It's worth a shot- I only have the stock programming on the PCM now anyway so it's definately worth a try.
go over to ls1 tech or Camaroz28.com and ask one of the B-body guys if they have a stock file they can shoot you. Heck, I'll go see if I can dig one up for you.

·
Thread Killer
18,388 Posts
Dan make sure you read the part where he says he has them set up with a .zip extension. Download the file and just remove the (.zip) Also tunerCat will open .lt1 files so you should be good to go. Hope this helps.

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
i have tons of files if you need them. that is why i was asking those questions yesterday. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts