Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go back and check for leaks :shock: .....With all the Crap I had to finish (9 Shows Shot since Friday.....2 left to Edit) and my freakin Frig Chit the bed.....so I went and bought a new one....got that hooked up last night.....of corse the plumbing was different on it.....with no shut off a the frig.....had to shut off all the water in the house and drain it down.....the Women of the house were screaming :roll: ....then all the freezer stuff went bad.....I was BBQin all Sunday for myself.....NObody home.....Steak Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner......Chili (with Ground Filet Minon taste best)

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Im here now.. I started with a little project in the basement that ended up becoming a full home replumb job!!! :-D
ANY excuse to keep from working on the car. This is Monty's idea of working on his hot rod-------------> :smt024

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I work the fuckin' night shift, tuff guy...........I'll wrap ya upside the head with a ratchet,,,,,,,,'cause I'm the best :smt066

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rod....I used to be able to do this crap.....now I'm draggin :oops: .....But I gotta driver so I'm fine....2 more Shows to Edit....hit FEDEX....and I'm on my way :-D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Jimmy, I'm perplexed........been thrashin' on the car all night......late night (96 Rock,cheap) advertisments calling for yet another high profile car show this weekend!!?? WTF :cry: ......I'm doin' my best bro'

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
doubt it.........Bust a fuckin' move on these people!!!! I stopped by Bobby Johnsons place yesterday with flyers.....and his comment was, "NSCA? this weekend?,,,,,,,hell, I didn't know." Exercise some connections......Radio, TV do whatever.......WE WILL HAVE THE BEST SHOW THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,000 Posts
Night shift 4 life, even in retirement.

Fuck alarm clocks! I get up when I want to.

I tried day shift for a year, life sucked, traffic sucked. The other 35 years, if I'm awake before Noon it is likely I haven't went to bed yet :)

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Let's Make Yellowbullet Great Again faggots.

·
Registered
28,070 Posts
Tapping out, ars went full ghey.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts