Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Buyers fees are high, IMO. A $1500 car will have around $400 in buyers fees. I have bought a couple things there using the ID from my friends body shop.

Don't expect any real steals. Stuff sells for what its worth, most of the time even more than its worth.

·
Registered
516 Posts
bought an 02 Chevy ext cab Z71 back in October for $3850,paid $4280 out the gate after buyers fee,internet bid fee, and gate fee. It's getting hard to buy from them here in Texas because of the Mexicans coming up from Mexico and paying outrageous prices for everything.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I buy several from Copart. You will pay $400-$500 in fees added to the final bid. Each yard has a sale one day a week. You have till the day before the next sale to have it removed from their lot before you start paying storage fees which I think is $25 per night. I also buy from IAA(Insurance Auto Auctions) so you may want to check with them. Vehicles at any auction this time of year are higher than usual because dealers are really stocking up since it's income tax time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts