Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have a new project early 90's 2wd S10 Blazer and I am thinking about putting my 454 in it , anybody make headders?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
There is a set listed in the misc. for sale section,doesn't give too much info,might be worth looking into.

·
Another Nobody
11,801 Posts
I might have a new project early 90's 2wd S10 Blazer and I am thinking about putting my 454 in it , anybody make headders?
you will need to do some cut and paste to fit the BB in s10, If I remember correctly the oil pump hits the factory cross member. so go see powski, he can make the headers and engine fit

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you will need to do some cut and paste to fit the BB in s10, If I remember correctly the oil pump hits the factory cross member. so go see powski, he can make the headers and engine fit
Thats what I figured But Thought I'd give it a shot:cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Stainless header manufacturing in Barnsville Mn. Makes a mock up kit that you mock up and clamp the way you want it. Send it back and they make the headers. Buddy of mine had this done for his S-10 Pickup

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
A big block in an S10?!?!?! Wow I bet that's a tight fit!

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes Lemons is the answer, check out the application list on the web site. I have purchased a set of 2in primary tube 4in collector chassis headers from them for my s-10 and they are awsome !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts