Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
If you fuckers were on the ball, youwould have busted his chops for nt using the hyphen in the word should've ...
... So, if your gonna bust balls , at least be accurate
That’s good advice. So to be accurate, I’m going to suggest that the punctuation mark you are referring to is an apostrophe not a hyphen.

This is a hyphen -
This is an apostrophe ‘

Also, do not confuse hyphen with hymen.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
If you fuckers were on the ball, youwould have busted his chops for nt using the hyphen in the word should've.

Who in the real world gives a fuck if a guy doesnt type perfect engilish?

Does it really matter?

So, if your gonna bust balls , at least be accurate
If you want to start shut pay attention.
granted, caps posted at the same time as me. But if you were able to keep up you would have noticed that my post was towards the OP. His title. Go back and read the thread title again. Slowly. Then look at my post.

·
Registered
18,317 Posts
granted, caps posted at the same time as me. But if you were able to keep up you would have noticed that my post was towards the OP. His title. Go back and read the thread title again. Slowly. Then look at my post.
Hehe "start shut" hehe

·
Registered
10,499 Posts
I'm sure it'll sell... probably to a/an individual with a/an very dark complexion and 26" diameter chrome wheels.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I did. It just wasnt readily apparent you were aiming at the thread title. Looked like you were aiming at Caps. Too much fail in this thread to be pointing fingers now. Maybe you will do better next time like "thread title "an" and not "a" Impala. Hard to tell you were talking about that as you werent being real clear, at least at first As I didnt dwell on the title . I was reading posts, not the title.
Anyway, I get the spelling ,punctuation thing you guys are always ragging about, but I mean come on, really?
Do ya'll need to make such a big deal over it?

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
I did. It just wasnt readily apparent you were aiming at the thread title. Looked like you were aiming at Caps. Too much fail in this thread to be pointing fingers now. Maybe you will do better next time like "thread title "an" and not "a" Impala. Hard to tell you were talking about that as you werent being real clear, at least at first As I didnt dwell on the title . I was reading posts, not the title.
Anyway, I get the spelling ,punctuation thing you guys are always ragging about, but I mean come on, really?
Do ya'll need to make such a big deal over it?
Haha. True. So much fail. So many times I would get slammed for an incorrectly spelled word or punctuation.
Oh well.

·
Registered
22,241 Posts

·
Registered
22,241 Posts
I suspect mud in the quarters, wheel well trim missing back there. Those cars did like to rust quickly.
Yes and that missing trim may also be due to original fender skirts that IIRC were still optional in '69

W skirts factory deleted rear wheel trim

·
Registered
22,241 Posts
Well then the grammar police need to be more specific, or stop pluggin up threads witht their horseshit
Yes and you mean something along lines of infamous YB "pine suspension king" soothsayer "quit clogging up this drag racing site w their horseshit?" :p

21 - 40 of 47 Posts