Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week in February?

I PMed him and all I got back was "It was the only open weekend they had" and "Call you when I get back from the Movies" <<<< Whatever that means :confused:

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
last week in February?

I PMed him and all I got back was "It was the only open weekend they had" and "Call you when I get back from the Movies" <<<< Whatever that means :confused:
Well that figures:-damnit:-damnit Can i get a free pass to get in at least?

you are a bigger shit stirrer than ill ever be. Now phuckoff phuckstick:-kill

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
It was all justinp's decision I heard!
Can we get an "OFFICIAL STATEMENT " from JP on this to make sure the info is accurate.;)

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
last week in February?

It really doesnt matter because i consider the race "yellowbullet" anyway so have at it. Its a big racing family and yellowbullet has made it what it is anyway. yellowbulletttfmfers

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
doubt it! word on the street is he got nabbed last night early in the morning!

That dont seem like a legit candy salesman right there. Is that his "OFFICIAL" candy truck

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
We got a 10:00 AM Bingo tournament... Then.. It's off to the MOVIES..:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082
No shuffle board or pin the tail on the walker today:p

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
It really doesnt matter because i consider the race "yellowbullet" anyway so have at it. Its a big racing family and yellowbullet has made it what it is anyway. yellowbulletttfmfers
What do camel nuts taste like?? this statement tells me you must know LOL

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Your still not gonna get a sticky

·
Administrator
136,693 Posts
last week in February?

WTF is this bullshit? I was at the drive-in theater last night with Goss and let me tell everyone...

GOSS KNOWS NUTS!!!

Although he did gag a little!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts