Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a generic 7 inch round METAL headlight bucket. To install the factory headlights back in my car, on the fiberglass front end. A friend of mine has some on his that are metal, just about the size of the headlight, and lets you use the factory chrome trim ring to hold the headlight in. Unfortunately, he has no idea where they came from.

Basically, it's just a round tapered metal cup. With a hole in the center for the plug, and on the outer edge it has a provision for the chrome headlight ring.

I will weld some lightweight C/M rod to them and mount them to the tree structure in the nose. With a tab that is slotted for some adjustment.

Can't seem to find anyone that has seen them. Anybody here know where to find them at?

I have the factory buckets but they are bulky, and would rather not try and cut them up. Probably end up looking like shit.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Tractor supply?

·
Registered
9,850 Posts

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Go to the help section isle in your local auto part store..they have plenty brand new
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go to the help section isle in your local auto part store..they have plenty brand new
Posted via Mobile Device

Not here, wish they did.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned